To do a mirror manicure, you will need the following items:
- A base coat
- A top coat
- Chrome powder (can be found at beauty supply stores)
- A small, flat brush (for applying the chrome powder)
- Start by applying a base coat to your nails and allowing it to dry completely.
- Apply a top coat to your nails and immediately dip them into the chrome powder. Use the small brush to smooth out any clumps.
- Apply a second top coat to seal in the chrome powder and allow your nails to dry completely.
- Once your nails are dry, use a clean, dry brush to remove any excess powder and create a shiny, mirror-like finish.
It’s important to note that the mirror manicure process can be quite messy, so it’s best to do it in a well-ventilated area and to use a drop cloth or newspaper to catch any excess powder. Also, depending on the quality of chrome powder, you may need to apply more than one coat of chrome powder and topcoat to get a perfect mirror finish.