Simple Manicure and Pedicure
How to Perform a French Manicure
Tools Needed: Nail Clipper, Nail File, Cuticle Pusher, Cuticle Nippers or Cutter, Soak Bowl, Towel, Base Coat, Polish, Top Coat
1. Make sure nails are free of all polish.
2. Cut and shape nails as desired with nail clippers and file.
3. Soak fingertips in mild soapy warm water for 7-10 min.
4. Use your cuticle pusher to gently remove cuticle from the nail bed going away from the tips of nails toward your wrist.
5. Rinse and dry your hands.
6. Cut any loose skin or cuticle with cuticle nippers or cutter.
7. File tips of nails softly with fine file side to make them smooth.
8. Polish nails with one base coat, two coats of color, and one topcoat with 1 min. drying time between each coat. You are finished and your nails look beautiful.
After step 2 of the basic manicure, apply a thick coating of your favorite hand moisturizer to your cuticle and nails and then soak.