How To Perform The Exotic Manicure
Exotic Manicures and Pedicures
Massage Oils (Essential and Base)
Cuticle Nippers or Cutter
Hold the hand and begin to massage the top surface. Use your thumbs in a slow, firm stroking motion, starting at the fingers and moving up to the wrist. Once you have reached the ankle/wrist follow the same line back to the fingers. Make sure you apply lighter pressure towards the fingers than the wrist. Repeat this 5 times. For the palm, use your thumb to rub your palm in a circular motion. Keep moving your massaging thumb around in a circle adding a little pressure continue on other hand. For Pedicure apply the same massage technique on feet.
1. Make sure nails are free of all polish.
2. Cut and shape nails as desired with nail clippers and file.
After step 2 of the basic manicure, apply a essential massage oils to hands, arms feet and lower legs. Massage oil is a combination of essential oils added to a base oil. You can use massage oils to promote circulation, stimulate the release of toxins from the body, or uplift the senses. To every 10 (ml) of base oil, add 5 drops of essential oil (a 10:1 ratio).
3. Soak fingertips in mild soapy warm water for 7-10 min.
4. Use your cuticle pusher to gently remove cuticle from the nail bed going away from the tips of nails toward your wrist.
5. Rinse and dry your hands.
6. Cut any loose skin or cuticle with cuticle nippers or cutter.
7. File tips of nails softly with fine file side to make them smooth.
8. Polish nails with one base coat, two coats of color, and one topcoat with 1 min. drying time between each coat. You are finished and your nails look beautiful.
Erotic Massage Oil
• Coriander 3 drops
• Frankincense 3 drops
• Lime 2 drops
• Rose 2 drops
• Add to 1 oz base oil.
Pina Colada Massage Oil
• 1/4 Cup Castor Oil
• 1/4 Cup Sweet Almond Oil
• 1/2 Cup Mineral Oil
• 1/4 teaspoon Coconut Fragrance Oil
• 1/4 teaspoon Pineapple Fragrance Oil